Camphill Devon’s Supported living service offers an alternative to residential care.
Dependant on a needs assessment and funding you will be supported to choose what level of support you need and when you need it.
Allowing you to live a rich and fulfilling life with the support that suits you.
- We support adults with learning disabilities in their own homes in the Buckfastleigh area.
- Working in liaison with Devon county council and rural housing authorities who can offer accommodation which consists of private flats and shared accommodation.
- Supported living allows you to live independently and have control over how and when you receive support and people are supported to achieve their goals and live the life they choose.
- The type of support you receive is controlled by you, whether it is helping you with personal care needs, managing finances, shopping or finding education, or work and leisure activities.
- Our flexible support is tailored to your needs, whether you’re looking for a few hours a week or more.
- Together, we agree with you personalised support plans focusing on your priorities, interests, and skills.