This page provides details of any employment vacancies available at Camphill Devon.
Operations and Development Manager Vacancy
Salary £35,000 to £40,000 p.a. depending on experience
We are looking for a full-time Operations and Development Manager to:
- oversee operational care and support activities as Registered Manager within our Residential and Supported Living services
- act as Safeguarding Lead, and liaise with internal and external parties as necessary to secure the safety and well-being of the people we support
- lead on void management activities to achieve maximum occupancy at all times; securing appropriate funding, and co-ordination of assessments, admissions and internal/external reviews
- support the CEO in the strategic development of all services and activities
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays (calculated pro-rata)
- Pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
Buckfastleigh is easily accessible just off the A38 and right on the edge of the beautiful Dartmoor National Park. Residential care is provided at Hapstead Village, 1.5 miles from Buckfastleigh, Devon. Owing to the location, a full driving licence use of your own vehicle is preferable.
To ensure Camphill Devon meets its commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults, we will carry out all necessary pre-employment checks, including obtaining an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).
For a job description, person specification and application form email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also happy to receive a CV, if you prefer. For further information, visit our website www.camphilldevon.org.uk or for an informal chat, in the first instance, contact Steve Whittingham, CEO, via email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 30th November 2020; Initial telephone interview: 4th December 2020;
Second interview: 9th December 2020
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to attend an informal visit on the day of the second interview (Covid-19 related guidance will inform the visit and interview process). Camphill Devon Community is an equal opportunities employer.